- Applicant must be 19 years of age or older
- Possess a BC grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in English/other language writing and reading
- Good Hand and finger coordination
- Good acuity and color vision to see and read colors correctly
- Be physically capabable of standing and sitting for extended period of time
- Successful interview with school official
- Must be a Canadian resident i.e. citizen, permanent resident, or international student
In addition to meeting the minimum requirements, students wishing to apply should submit the following documents at least 7 business days prior to your scheduled interview:
- Photograph ID clearly bearing the student's date of birth.
- High school transcripts or other proof of high school graduation if student is under the age of 19.
- A certificate of health signed by a qualified physician.
- Non-refundable $100.00 registration fee.
If you would like to register for the program, or would like some more information, please contact the registrar at 604.325.9547 or by email at .